– Understand your needs and wants.
– Ensure you have funds for the bond.
– Thoroughly fill in your Property Condition Report prior to returning to your agent.
– Have your application filled out with originals or certified copies of identification.
– Thoroughly review your lease and keep a copy of the lease.
– Check Water metre reading prior to commencing your lease.
– Give adequate notice when planning to leave.
– Utilise the knowledge and expertise of your Johnson Property Agent Property Manager.